No products in the cart.
Global Liquid Roofing Market
Global liquid roofing market by application (domed roof, flat roof, pitched roof, others), by end user (non-residential, residential), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Gen Consulting Company estimates the global liquid roofing market will total USD 8,997 million by 2028, an average annual growth of 5.6 percent during the forecast period, according to the latest edition of the Global Liquid Roofing Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global liquid roofing market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the liquid roofing industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application, end user, and region. The global market for liquid roofing can be segmented by application: domed roof, flat roof, pitched roof, others. Liquid roofing market is further segmented by end user: non-residential, residential. Based on region, the liquid roofing market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– domed roof
– flat roof
– pitched roof
By end user:
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including 3M Company, Akzo Nobel N.V., BASF SE, Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A., Dow Inc., GAF Materials Corporation, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Johns Manville Corporation, Kraton Corporation, National Coatings Corporation, Sika AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global liquid roofing market.
– To classify and forecast the global liquid roofing market based on application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global liquid roofing market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global liquid roofing market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global liquid roofing market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global liquid roofing market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!