No products in the cart.
Global Liquid Biopsy Market
Global liquid biopsy market by therapy (oncology, noninvasive prenatal testing (NIPT), others (e.g. organ transplant)), by application (diagnosis, early detection/screening, monitoring, therapy guidance), by biomarker type (cell-free nucleic acids, circulating tumor cells, others), by technology (next-generation sequencing (NGS), polymerase chain reaction (PCR), others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Over the past decade, invasive techniques for diagnosing and monitoring cancers are slowly being replaced by non-invasive methods such as liquid biopsy. Liquid biopsies have drastically revolutionized the field of clinical oncology, offering ease in tumor sampling, continuous monitoring by repeated sampling, devising personalized therapeutic regimens, and screening for therapeutic resistance. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global liquid biopsy market is projected to reach USD 11,120 million, recording a CAGR of approximately 16.1 percent from 2022 to 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global liquid biopsy market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the liquid biopsy industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the therapy, application, biomarker type, technology, and region. The global market for liquid biopsy can be segmented by therapy: oncology, noninvasive prenatal testing (NIPT), others (e.g. organ transplant). Globally, the NIPT segment made up the largest share of the liquid biopsy market. Liquid biopsy market is further segmented by application: diagnosis, early detection/screening, monitoring, therapy guidance. The early detection/screening segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on biomarker type, the liquid biopsy market is segmented into: cell-free nucleic acids, circulating tumor cells, others. According to the research, the cell-free nucleic acids segment had the largest share in the global liquid biopsy market. On the basis of technology, the liquid biopsy market also can be divided into: next-generation sequencing (NGS), polymerase chain reaction (PCR), others. The next-generation sequencing (NGS) segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Liquid biopsy market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– noninvasive prenatal testing (NIPT)
– others (e.g. organ transplant)
– early detection/screening
– therapy guidance
By biomarker type:
– cell-free nucleic acids
– circulating tumor cells
– next-generation sequencing (NGS)
– polymerase chain reaction (PCR)
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The global liquid biopsy market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Adaptive Biotechnologies Corp., Agilent Technologies Inc., Amoy Diagnostics Co., Ltd., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Berry Genomics Co., Ltd., BGI Group, Biocartis Group, Biocept, Inc., Biodesix, Inc., Biolidics Limited, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Bio-Techne Corp., CareDx, Inc., Danaher Corp., Eurofins Scientific, EXACT Sciences Corporation, Illumina, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Merck KGaA, Myriad Genetics, Inc., NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc., OncoCyte Corporation, Oxford Nanopore Technologies Limited, Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc., Qiagen N.V., Roche Holding AG, Takara Bio Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., VolitionRx Limited, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global liquid biopsy market.
– To classify and forecast the global liquid biopsy market based on therapy, application, biomarker type, technology, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global liquid biopsy market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global liquid biopsy market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global liquid biopsy market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global liquid biopsy market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!