Global Limestone Market
Global limestone market by product (chemical lime, construction lime, industry lime, refractory lime), by end user (agriculture, building and construction, metallurgy and energy, paper and pulp, plastics, water and wastewater treatment, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Lime is the versatile mineral. Various forms of lime are used in environmental, metallurgical, construction, and chemical/industrial applications, and more. The fastest growing use of lime is in environmental applications, where lime is used to comply with air, drinking water, wastewater, and solid waste regulations. The global limestone market is projected to rise by 155.3 million tons by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 3.1 percent during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global limestone market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the limestone industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for limestone can be segmented by product: chemical lime, construction lime, industry lime, refractory lime. The industry lime segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Limestone market is further segmented by end user: agriculture, building and construction, metallurgy and energy, paper and pulp, plastics, water and wastewater treatment, others. The metallurgy and energy segment held the largest share of the global limestone market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on region, the limestone market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By product: chemical lime, construction lime, industry lime, refractory lime
By end user: agriculture, building and construction, metallurgy and energy, paper and pulp, plastics, water and wastewater treatment, others
By region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)
The global limestone market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Carmeuse Lime & Stone, Inc., Graymont Limited, Great Lakes Calcium Corporation (Hurlbut Holdings, Inc.), Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Limited, Holcim Limited, Huzhou Zhebao Calcium Polytron Technology Co., Ltd., Imerys S.A., Kerford Limestone Co., LafargeHolcim Ltd, Lhoist S.A., Minerals Technologies Inc., Mitsubishi Materials Corporation (Ryoko Lime Industry Co., Ltd.), National Lime & Stone Company, OKUTAMA KOGYO CO., LTD., Omya AG, Rajasthan State Mines & Minerals Limited (RSMML), RSMM Limited, SCHAEFER KALK GmbH & Co. KG, Sichuan Golden Summit (Group) Joint-Stock Co., Ltd., United States Lime & Minerals, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global limestone market.
– To classify and forecast the global limestone market based on product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global limestone market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global limestone market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global limestone market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global limestone market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Limestone Market