LED phosphors are an important component of white LEDs, which are widely used in lighting applications such as homes, offices, and streetlights. By combining blue LEDs with yellow phosphors, for example, a warm white light can be produced. LED phosphors can also be used in specialized applications such as horticulture lighting, where specific wavelengths of light are used to promote plant growth, or in medical devices where specific colors of light are used for therapeutic purposes. The global LED phosphors market size is projected to grow by USD 834.0 million from 2023 to 2029, registering a CAGR of 18.51 percent, according to the latest market data.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global LED phosphors market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application, and region. The global market for LED phosphors can be segmented by application: smartphones, LCD TVS, laptops/tablets, automotive, lighting, others. The lighting segment captured the largest share of the market in 2022. LED phosphors market is further segmented by region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific held the largest share of the global LED phosphors market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
By application: smartphones, LCD TVS, laptops/tablets, automotive, lighting, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global LED phosphors market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Beijing Yuji International Co., Ltd., Intematix Corporation, Phosphor Tech Corporation, Denka Co., Ltd., Nichia Corporation, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Lumileds Holding B.V., Luming Technology Group Co., Ltd., Citizen Electronics Co., Ltd., SMART Global Holdings, Inc., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global LED phosphors market.
• To classify and forecast the global LED phosphors market based on application, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global LED phosphors market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global LED phosphors market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global LED phosphors market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global LED phosphors market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.