Global Lawn & Garden Consumables Market
Global lawn & garden consumables market by product (fertilizers, growing media, mulch, pesticides, seeds, others), by end user (commercial, institutional, residential), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global lawn & garden consumables sector is expected to rise by USD 5.0 billion with a CAGR of 3.8% by the end of 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global lawn & garden consumables market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the lawn & garden consumables industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for lawn & garden consumables can be segmented by product: fertilizers, growing media, mulch, pesticides, seeds, others. In 2021, the fertilizers segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the lawn & garden consumables market. Lawn & garden consumables market is further segmented by end user: commercial, institutional, residential. The residential segment was the largest contributor to the global lawn & garden consumables market in 2021. Based on region, the lawn & garden consumables market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– growing media
By end user:
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The pesticides market is further segmented into herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, others. Among these, the herbicides segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021.
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Lawn & Garden Consumables Market, including BASF SE, Bayer AG (The Monsanto Company), Central Garden & Pet Company, China National Chemical Corporation, COMPO GmbH, Corteva, Inc., Darling International Inc., FMC Corporation, Haifa Group, Jiffy International AS, Land O’Lakes, Inc., Lebanon Seaboard Corporation, Nutrien Ltd. (Agrium, Inc.), Premier Tech Ltd., Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc., Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd., Sun Gro Horticulture Canada Ltd., The Andersons, Inc., The J.R. Simplot Company, The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company, Turf Care Supply, LLC, Woodstream Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global lawn & garden consumables market.
– To classify and forecast the global lawn & garden consumables market based on product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global lawn & garden consumables market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global lawn & garden consumables market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global lawn & garden consumables market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global lawn & garden consumables market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.