Global IT Outsourcing Market
Global it outsourcing market by organization size (small and medium enterprise, large enterprise), by end user (financial, medical, media, retail, industrial, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global it outsourcing sector is expected to rise by USD 13.2 billion with a CAGR of 3.7% by the end of 2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global it outsourcing market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the it outsourcing industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the organization size, end user, and region. The global market for it outsourcing can be segmented by organization size: small and medium enterprise, large enterprise. Globally, the large enterprise segment made up the largest share of the it outsourcing market. It outsourcing market is further segmented by end user: financial, medical, media, retail, industrial, others. The financial segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on region, the it outsourcing market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. According to the research, Asia-Pacific had the largest share in the global it outsourcing market.
By organization size: small and medium enterprise, large enterprise
By end user: financial, medical, media, retail, industrial, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global it outsourcing market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Accenture plc, Amadeus IT Group, S.A., Andela Inc., ATOS SE, Capgemini SE, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, DXC Technologies Company, HCL Technologies Ltd., IBM Corporation, Infosys Limited, NTT Corporation, Specialist Computer Centres PLC (SCC), Tata Consultancy Services Ltd., Wipro Limited, WNS Limited, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global it outsourcing market.
– To classify and forecast the global it outsourcing market based on organization size, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global it outsourcing market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global it outsourcing market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global it outsourcing market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global it outsourcing market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global IT Outsourcing Market