Global Isatoic Acid Anhydride Market
Isatoic acid anhydride is a chemical compound with the molecular formula C9H5NO3. It is also used in the manufacture of dyes, pharmaceuticals, and agrochemicals. Isatoic acid anhydride reacts with amines to form isatoic acid hydrazides, which are widely used as intermediates in the synthesis of various bioactive compounds. It is also used in the preparation of isatoic anhydride derivatives, which are used as inhibitors of protein tyrosine phosphatases. The global isatoic acid anhydride market is likely to register a CAGR of over 2.92% with an incremental growth of USD 10.0 million during the forecast period 2023-2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global isatoic acid anhydride market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application, end user, and region. The global market for isatoic acid anhydride can be segmented by application: dyes & pigments, pesticides, herbicides, saccharin, flavors, others. The pesticides segment captured the largest share of the market in 2022. Isatoic acid anhydride market is further segmented by end user: pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, perfume, food and beverages, others. The pharmaceuticals segment held the largest share of the global isatoic acid anhydride market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on region, the isatoic acid anhydride market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. In 2022, Asia-Pacific made up the largest share of revenue generated by the isatoic acid anhydride market.
By application: dyes & pigments, pesticides, herbicides, saccharin, flavors, others
By end user: pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, perfume, food and beverages, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global isatoic acid anhydride market is a concentrated industry dominated by only a few players including BASF SE, Dow Chemical Company, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global isatoic acid anhydride market.
• To classify and forecast the global isatoic acid anhydride market based on application, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global isatoic acid anhydride market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global isatoic acid anhydride market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global isatoic acid anhydride market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global isatoic acid anhydride market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Isatoic Acid Anhydride Market - Report Scope
BASF SE, Dow Chemical Company
The global triethyl citrate market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~4.6 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Triethyl Citrate Market Report. Triethyl citrate (TEC, C12H20O7) is a chemical compound that serves as a triester of ethyl…
According to the latest estimates, the global 1,4-benzoquinone market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 3.7% from 2023 to 2029. 1,4-Benzoquinone is an organic chemical compound commonly known as p-Quinone. It is a bright yellow to light brown colored crystalline solid with a strong pungent, irritating…