Irrigation machinery is equipment used in agricultural irrigation systems to deliver water to crops or plants. This machinery can range from simple manual systems to complex automated systems that use sensors and controllers to monitor and adjust water delivery. The global irrigation machinery market is anticipated to increase by USD 6.4 billion till 2029 at an average annual growth of 8.08 percent as per the latest market estimates.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global irrigation machinery market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, application, and region. The global market for irrigation machinery can be segmented by type: precise irrigation, traditional irrigation. The precise irrigation segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global irrigation machinery market. Irrigation machinery market is further segmented by application: agriculture, ornamental and sports. The agriculture segment held the largest revenue share in 2022. Based on region, the irrigation machinery market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Globally, North America made up the largest share of the irrigation machinery market.
The precise irrigation market is further segmented into drip/micro irrigation, sprinkler irrigation, automation devices, accessories, layflats and plastic pipes, couplings, filtration systems, others. The layflats and plastic pipes segment held the largest share of the global irrigation machinery market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Furthermore, the traditional irrigation market has been categorized into accessories, mechanized irrigation, galvanized steel pipes. In 2022, the mechanized irrigation segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the irrigation machinery market. The agriculture market is further divided into gravity flow irrigation, central pivot irrigation, drip/micro irrigation. Among these, the gravity flow irrigation segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022.
By type: precise irrigation, traditional irrigation
By application: agriculture, ornamental and sports
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global irrigation machinery market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Nelson Irrigation Corporation, EPC Industries Limited, Jain Irrigation Systems Limited, The Toro Company, Valmont Industries, Inc., Deere & Company, Lindsay Corporation, Rain Bird Corporation, Finolex Pipes Limited, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global irrigation machinery market.
• To classify and forecast the global irrigation machinery market based on type, application, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global irrigation machinery market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global irrigation machinery market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global irrigation machinery market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global irrigation machinery market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.