No products in the cart.
Global IPM Pheromones Market
Global ipm pheromones market by product (sex pheromones, aggregation pheromones, others), by crop type (food crops, cash crops, plantations, horticulture crops), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Pheromones are specific to the target pest, making them highly effective at controlling their behaviour while having limited effect on non-target organisms. In integrated pest management (IPM), pheromones are used in different ways such as monitoring through trap catch, killing through mass trapping, mating disruption and attracticide (lure and kill) methods. Gen Consulting Company predicts global ipm pheromones market will grow from USD 1,527 million in 2021 to USD 2,404 million by 2028, achieving a CAGR of 6.7 percent, according to the latest edition of the Global IPM Pheromones Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global ipm pheromones market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the ipm pheromones industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, crop type, and region. The global market for ipm pheromones can be segmented by product: sex pheromones, aggregation pheromones, others. The sex pheromones segment was the largest contributor to the global ipm pheromones market in 2021. Ipm pheromones market is further segmented by crop type: food crops, cash crops, plantations, horticulture crops. Based on region, the ipm pheromones market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– sex pheromones
– aggregation pheromones
By crop type:
– food crops
– cash crops
– horticulture crops
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including AgBio, Inc., BASF SE, Bio Controle – Metodos de Controle de Pragas Ltda., Biobest Group NV, International Pheromone Systems Ltd., Isagro S.p.A., Laboratorio Agrochem, S.L., Russell IPM Ltd., SemiosBio Technologies Inc., Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd., Trece, Inc, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global ipm pheromones market.
– To classify and forecast the global ipm pheromones market based on product, crop type, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global ipm pheromones market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global ipm pheromones market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global ipm pheromones market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global ipm pheromones market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!