No products in the cart.
Global IoT in Healthcare Market
Global IoT in healthcare market by component (medical devices, services, systems and software), by connectivity (Wi-Fi, bluetooth, ZigBee, others), by application (clinical operation and workflow optimization, connected imaging, fertility tracking, inpatient monitoring, medication management, telemedicine, others), by end user (clinical research organizations (CROs), government authority, hospitals and clinics, research laboratories), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global IoT in healthcare market is poised to grow by USD 137 billion during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 14.3% during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global IoT in healthcare market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the IoT in healthcare industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, connectivity, application, end user, and region. The global market for IoT in healthcare can be segmented by component: medical devices, services, systems and software. Globally, the services segment made up the largest share of the IoT in healthcare market. IoT in healthcare market is further segmented by connectivity: Wi-Fi, bluetooth, ZigBee, others. The Wi-Fi segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on application, the IoT in healthcare market is segmented into: clinical operation and workflow optimization, connected imaging, fertility tracking, inpatient monitoring, medication management, telemedicine, others. According to the research, the telemedicine segment had the largest share in the global IoT in healthcare market. On the basis of end user, the IoT in healthcare market also can be divided into: clinical research organizations (CROs), government authority, hospitals and clinics, research laboratories. IoT in healthcare market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– medical devices
– systems and software
– clinical operation and workflow optimization
– connected imaging
– fertility tracking
– inpatient monitoring
– medication management
By end user:
– clinical research organizations (CROs)
– government authority
– hospitals and clinics
– research laboratories
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The medical devices market is further segmented into anesthesia machines, hearing devices, imaging systems, implantable cardiac devices, infusion pumps, patient monitors, respiratory devices, ventilators, vital signs monitoring devices, others. The imaging systems segment was the largest contributor to the global IoT in healthcare market in 2021.
The global IoT in healthcare market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Abbott Laboratories, Alphabet inc., Apple Inc., Biotronik SE & Co. KG, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc., GE Healthcare Ltd., IBM Corporation, Intel Corporation, iRhythm Technologies, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic plc, Microsoft Corporation, Omron Corp., Qualcomm Incorporated, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global IoT in healthcare market.
– To classify and forecast the global IoT in healthcare market based on component, connectivity, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global IoT in healthcare market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global IoT in healthcare market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global IoT in healthcare market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global IoT in healthcare market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!