No products in the cart.
Global Intracranial Hemorrhage Market
Global intracranial hemorrhage market by category (diagnosis, treatment), by type of hemorrhage (epidural hematoma (EDH), intracerebral hemorrhage, subarachnoid hemorrhage, subdural hematoma), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
An intracranial hemorrhage is bleeding inside the skull (cranium). The pooling of blood puts pressure on the brain, which can lead to rapid brain damage or death. Intracranial hemorrhages are life-threatening medical emergencies that require immediate treatment. Gen Consulting Company predicts global intracranial hemorrhage market will grow from USD 1,449 million in 2021 to USD 2,136 million by 2028, achieving a CAGR of 5.7 percent, according to the latest edition of the Global Intracranial Hemorrhage Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global intracranial hemorrhage market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the intracranial hemorrhage industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the category, type of hemorrhage, and region. The global market for intracranial hemorrhage can be segmented by category: diagnosis, treatment. In 2021, the diagnosis segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the intracranial hemorrhage market. Intracranial hemorrhage market is further segmented by type of hemorrhage: epidural hematoma (EDH), intracerebral hemorrhage, subarachnoid hemorrhage, subdural hematoma. The intracerebral hemorrhage segment was the largest contributor to the global intracranial hemorrhage market in 2021. Based on region, the intracranial hemorrhage market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
By type of hemorrhage:
– epidural hematoma (EDH)
– intracerebral hemorrhage
– subarachnoid hemorrhage
– subdural hematoma
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Canon Inc., FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, GE Healthcare, Hitachi Ltd., InfraScan, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic plc, Siemens AG, Stryker Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global intracranial hemorrhage market.
– To classify and forecast the global intracranial hemorrhage market based on category, type of hemorrhage, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global intracranial hemorrhage market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global intracranial hemorrhage market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global intracranial hemorrhage market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global intracranial hemorrhage market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!