No products in the cart.
Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market
Global interventional oncology devices market by product (embolization devices, ablation devices, others), by cancer type (liver cancer, lung cancer, kidney cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, bone metastasis), by end use (hospitals & clinics, ambulatory care centers), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
Interventional oncology (IO) is the youngest and fastest growing branch of interventional radiology, dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment and palliation of cancer and cancer-related problems using minimally invasive procedures performed under image guidance. Gen Consulting Company predicts global interventional oncology devices market will grow from USD 1,987 million in 2020 to USD 3,148 million by 2027, achieving a CAGR of 6.8 percent, according to the latest edition of the Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global interventional oncology devices market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the interventional oncology devices industry.
The interventional oncology devices market is segmented on the basis of product, cancer type, end use, and region. The interventional oncology devices market is segmented as below:
– embolization devices
– ablation devices
By cancer type:
– liver cancer
– lung cancer
– kidney cancer
– breast cancer
– prostate cancer
– bone metastasis
By end use:
– hospitals & clinics
– ambulatory care centers
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global interventional oncology devices market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include AngioDynamics, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Boston Scientific Corporation, BTG Limited, Cook Group Incorporated, HealthTronics, Inc., IceCure Medical Ltd, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic plc, Sirtex Medical Limited, SonaCare Medical, LLC, Terumo Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global interventional oncology devices market.
– To classify and forecast the global interventional oncology devices market based on product, cancer type, end use, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global interventional oncology devices market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global interventional oncology devices market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global interventional oncology devices market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global interventional oncology devices market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!