No products in the cart.
Global Interior Decorative Coatings Market
Global interior decorative coatings market by formulation (waterborne, solvent-borne), by chemistry (acrylic, polyurethane (PU), epoxy, alkyd, others), by surface type (metal, wood, masonry), by application (DIY interior design, professionals interior decoration), by end user (commercial, residential), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Decorative coatings, or decorative paints, are those which are intended for application to stationary structures such as buildings, homes, decks, sheds, and pavements in interior and exterior settings. They provide decoration, protection, and durability to a substrate. Gen Consulting Company estimates the global interior decorative coatings market will total USD 57,003 million by 2028, an average annual growth of 5.4 percent during the forecast period, according to the latest edition of the Global Interior Decorative Coatings Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global interior decorative coatings market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the interior decorative coatings industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the formulation, chemistry, surface type, application, end user, and region. The global market for interior decorative coatings can be segmented by formulation: waterborne, solvent-borne. The waterborne segment was the largest contributor to the global interior decorative coatings market in 2021. Interior decorative coatings market is further segmented by chemistry: acrylic, polyurethane (PU), epoxy, alkyd, others. Based on surface type, the interior decorative coatings market is segmented into: metal, wood, masonry. On the basis of application, the interior decorative coatings market also can be divided into: DIY interior design, professionals interior decoration. Interior decorative coatings market by end user is categorized into: commercial, residential. The interior decorative coatings market by region can be segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– polyurethane (PU)
By surface type:
– DIY interior design
– professionals interior decoration
By end user:
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Interior Decorative Coatings Market, including Akzo Nobel N.V., Asian Paints Ltd., Caparol Paints LLC, Dunn-Edwards Corporation, Hempel A/S, Jotun A/S, Kansai Paint Co., Ltd., Kelly-Moore Paint Company, Inc., Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd., PPG Industries, Inc., Sherwin-Williams Company, SKSHU Paint Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global interior decorative coatings market.
– To classify and forecast the global interior decorative coatings market based on formulation, chemistry, surface type, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global interior decorative coatings market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global interior decorative coatings market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global interior decorative coatings market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global interior decorative coatings market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!