Global Insulated Concrete Form Market
Insulated concrete forms (ICFs) are a type of construction material that are becoming increasingly popular in the building industry due to their energy efficiency, durability, and ease of construction. Once the concrete has set, the walls become incredibly strong and durable, and the insulation provided by the EPS blocks helps to keep the building warm in the winter and cool in the summer, resulting in lower energy bills and a smaller carbon footprint. ICFs are also easy to work with and can be used to create a variety of building designs and styles. They are particularly well-suited for constructing buildings in areas prone to natural disasters, such as earthquakes or hurricanes, as they are very resistant to damage and can help protect a building from severe weather. The latest analysis predicts global insulated concrete form market will grow from USD 853.0 million in 2022 to USD 1,230.2 million by 2029, achieving a CAGR of 5.37 percent, according to the latest edition of the Global Insulated Concrete Form Market Report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global insulated concrete form market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the raw product, application, and region. The global market for insulated concrete form can be segmented by raw product: polystyrene foam, polyurethane foam, cement-bonded wood fiber, cement-bonded polystyrene beads, cellular concrete. Globally, the polystyrene foam segment made up the largest share of the insulated concrete form market. Insulated concrete form market is further segmented by application: residential, non-residential. The residential segment captured the largest share of the market in 2022. Based on region, the insulated concrete form market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. According to the research, North America had the largest share in the global insulated concrete form market.
By raw product: polystyrene foam, polyurethane foam, cement-bonded wood fiber, cement-bonded polystyrene beads, cellular concrete
By application: residential, non-residential
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading insulated concrete form market vendors that include BASF SE, Nudura Inc., Durisol BV, Buildblock Building Systems, LLC, Airlite Plastics Company, Quad-Lock Building Systems, Ltd., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global insulated concrete form market.
• To classify and forecast the global insulated concrete form market based on raw product, application, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global insulated concrete form market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global insulated concrete form market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global insulated concrete form market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global insulated concrete form market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Insulated Concrete Form Market - Report Scope
BASF SE, Nudura Inc., Durisol BV, Buildblock Building Systems LLC, Airlite Plastics Company, Quad-Lock Building Systems Ltd.
The global materials for next generation lithography market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 22.7% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Next Generation Lithography (NGL)…
The global precipitated silica market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~5.1 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Precipitated Silica Market Report. Precipitated silica is an amorphous form of silica, produced by the precipitation of silicon dioxide…