Global Insecticides Market
Global insecticides market by product (bioinsecticides, synthetic insecticides), by application (animal health, cereals and grains, commercial crops, fruits and vegetables, oilseeds and pulses, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Insecticides are chemicals used to control insects by killing them or preventing them from engaging in undesirable or destructive behaviors. They are classified into ovicides and larvicides. These are in use against insect eggs and larvae. Insecticides are commonly used in agricultural, public health and industrial applications, as well as household and commercial uses (e.g., control of roaches and termites). The global insecticides market is expected to increase by USD 6.3 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% from 2023 to 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Insecticides Market Report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global insecticides market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for insecticides can be segmented by product: bioinsecticides, synthetic insecticides. The synthetic insecticides segment was the largest contributor to the global insecticides market in 2022. Insecticides market is further segmented by application: animal health, cereals and grains, commercial crops, fruits and vegetables, oilseeds and pulses, others. According to the research, the cereals and grains segment had the largest share in the global insecticides market. Based on region, the insecticides market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific held the largest revenue share in 2022.
By product: bioinsecticides, synthetic insecticides
By application: animal health, cereals and grains, commercial crops, fruits and vegetables, oilseeds and pulses, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd, American Vanguard Corporation, BASF SE, Bayer CropScience AG, Biotech International Limited, BioWorks Inc., China National Agricultural Means Of Production Group Corporation, Corteva Inc., FMC Corporation, Jiangsu Yangnong Chemical Co., Ltd., Koppert B.V., Lianyungang Liben Crop Science Co., Ltd., Lier Chemical Co., Ltd., Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc., Novozymes A/S, Nufarm Ltd., Shandong Weifang Rainbow Chemical Co., Ltd., Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd., Syngenta AG, UPL Limited, Valent BioSciences Corporation, Zhejiang Xinan Chemical Industrial Group Co., Ltd., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global insecticides market.
• To classify and forecast the global insecticides market based on product, application, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global insecticides market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global insecticides market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global insecticides market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global insecticides market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Insecticides Market