Global Insect Protein Market
Insect protein is derived from the processing of insects, such as crickets, mealworms, and grasshoppers, into a powder form that can be used as a protein source in food products such as energy bars, protein powder, and snack foods. Insect protein has gained popularity as a more sustainable and environmentally-friendly alternative to traditional animal-based proteins like beef, chicken, and pork. The global insect protein market is expected to increase by USD 1,613.1 million, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 26.05% from 2023 to 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Insect Protein Market Report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global insect protein market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the insect type, end user, and region. The global market for insect protein can be segmented by insect type: crickets, black soldier flies, mealworms, grasshoppers, ants. In 2022, the crickets segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the insect protein market. Insect protein market is further segmented by end user: animal feed, food and beverage, others. The animal feed segment was the largest contributor to the global insect protein market in 2022. Based on region, the insect protein market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific is estimated to account for the largest share of the global insect protein market.
By insect type: crickets, black soldier flies, mealworms, grasshoppers, ants
By end user: animal feed, food and beverage, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Protix B.V., Aspire Food Group, Nutrition Technologies Ltd., Ynsect SAS, Hexafly, nextProtein, Entomo Farms, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global insect protein market.
• To classify and forecast the global insect protein market based on insect type, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global insect protein market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global insect protein market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global insect protein market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global insect protein market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Insect Protein Market - Report Scope
Protix B.V., Aspire Food Group, Nutrition Technologies Ltd., Ynsect SAS, Hexafly, nextProtein, Entomo Farms
Global precision pest management market by technology (monitoring, spraying), by solution (hardware, software, services), by application (area-wide pest control, site-specific pest control), by region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Global lawn and garden tractors market by fuel type (gasoline-powered, battery-powered, propane-powered), by product type (garden tractor, lawn tractors), by drive type (two-wheel-drive, four-wheel-drive), by start type (push start, key start), by horsepower (<18 HP, 18–24 HP, >24 HP), by end user (residential, professional landscaping services, golf courses & other sports arenas, government & others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029