Industrial static equipment refers to the components and systems used in industrial processes that do not involve moving parts. They are designed to perform specific functions such as storage, mixing, heating, cooling, and separation. According to the latest research, the global industrial static equipment market is poised to grow by USD 51.1 billion during 2023-2029, progressing at a CAGR of 4.58% during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global industrial static equipment market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, end-user, and region. The global market for industrial static equipment can be segmented by type: valves, furnaces/boilers, heat exchangers, pressure vessels. According to the research, the valves segment had the largest share in the global industrial static equipment market. Industrial static equipment market is further segmented by end-user: oil and gas, power generation, chemicals, water, others. In 2022, the chemicals segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the industrial static equipment market. Based on region, the industrial static equipment market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Among these, Asia-Pacific was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022.
The valves market is further segmented into gate, globe, and check, ball valves, butterfly, plug, pressure relief, others. The latest analysis indicates that the gate, globe, and check segment occupied the largest share of this market in 2022 and is expected to draw the highest demand in coming years.
By type: valves, furnaces/boilers, heat exchangers, pressure vessels
By end-user: oil and gas, power generation, chemicals, water, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Industrial Static Equipment Market, including Schlumberger Limited, AVK Holding A/S, Baker Hughes Company, Emerson Electric CO., Flowserve Corporation, Alfa Laval AB, Danfoss A/S, General Electric Company, Hisaka Works Ltd., Johnson Controls International PLC, Doosan Corporation, IHI Corporation, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Hitachi Zosen Corporation, Japan Steel Works Ltd., Shanghai Electric Group Company Limited, CIMC Enric Holdings Ltd., Viessmann Group, Lennox International Inc., The Fulton Companies, Worcester Bosch Group, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global industrial static equipment market.
• To classify and forecast the global industrial static equipment market based on type, end-user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global industrial static equipment market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global industrial static equipment market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global industrial static equipment market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global industrial static equipment market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.