Global Industrial Insulation Market
Insulation helps retard the flow of thermal energy into or out of a process, keeping temperatures stable, improving workplace safety and operational efficiency. Industrial insulation is used in various industries, such as oil and gas, automotive, construction, petrochemicals and refineries, power plants, and the chemical industry. The market for industrial insulation worldwide is expected to reach USD 9,168 million by 2028, recording a CAGR of 4.7% over the forecast period as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global industrial insulation market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the industrial insulation industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the material, product, application, and region. The global market for industrial insulation can be segmented by material: fiberglass, aerogel, calcium silicate, cellular glass, foamed plastic, mineral wool, others. The mineral wool segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global industrial insulation market. Industrial insulation market is further segmented by product: blanket, board, pipe, others. Based on application, the industrial insulation market is segmented into: automotive and transportation, chemical and petrochemical, electrical and electronics, oil and gas, power generation, others. On the basis of region, the industrial insulation market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– calcium silicate
– cellular glass
– foamed plastic
– mineral wool
– automotive and transportation
– chemical and petrochemical
– electrical and electronics
– oil and gas
– power generation
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global industrial insulation market with some of the key players being Armacell International S.A., Aspen Aerogels, Inc., BASF SE, Cabot Corporation, Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A., Covestro AG, Eastern Polymer Group Public Company Limited, Hongbaoli Group Co., Ltd., Huntsman Corporation, Johns Manville, Kingspan Group plc, Knauf Gips KG, L’Isolante K-Flex S.p.A., Luyang Energy-saving Materials Co., Ltd., Morgan Advanced Materials plc, NICHIAS Corporation, Owens Corning, RATH Group, Rockwool International A/S, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global industrial insulation market.
– To classify and forecast the global industrial insulation market based on material, product, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global industrial insulation market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global industrial insulation market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global industrial insulation market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global industrial insulation market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Industrial Insulation Market - Report Scope
Armacell International S.A., Aspen Aerogels Inc., BASF SE, Cabot Corporation, Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A., Covestro AG, Eastern Polymer Group Public Company Limited, Hongbaoli Group Co. Ltd., Huntsman Corporation, Johns Manville, Kingspan Group plc, Knauf Gips KG, L'Isolante K-Flex S.p.A., Luyang Energy-saving Materials Co. Ltd., Morgan Advanced Materials plc, NICHIAS Corporation, Owens Corning, RATH Group, Rockwool International A/S
The global materials for next generation lithography market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 22.7% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Next Generation Lithography (NGL)…
The global precipitated silica market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~5.1 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Precipitated Silica Market Report. Precipitated silica is an amorphous form of silica, produced by the precipitation of silicon dioxide…