According to the latest data, the global beauty devices market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Beauty devices refer to a wide range of devices used for skincare, haircare, and other beauty-related treatments. These devices can include skin…
Global Industrial Gloves Market
Industrial gloves are generally used as personal protection for janitorial and sanitation tasks, or for non-medical laboratory tasks. These gloves are made from various types of rubber: natural, butyl, neoprene, nitrile or fluorocarbon; or various kinds of plastic: polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyvinyl alcohol or polyethylene. According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global industrial gloves market is projected to climb to USD 13,256 million by 2028-end, progressing at a CAGR of 8.1% during 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global industrial gloves market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the industrial gloves industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, material, application, and region. The global market for industrial gloves can be segmented by product: disposable gloves, reusable gloves. In 2021, the disposable gloves segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the industrial gloves market. Industrial gloves market is further segmented by material: natural rubber, vinyl, polyethylene, nitrile, others. The natural rubber segment was the largest contributor to the global industrial gloves market in 2021. Based on application, the industrial gloves market is segmented into: construction, food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, oil and gas, others. On the basis of region, the industrial gloves market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– disposable gloves
– reusable gloves
– natural rubber
– food and beverages
– oil and gas
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Ansell Limited, Careplus Group Berhad, Cementex Products, Inc., DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Globus (Shetland) Limited, Hartalega Holdings Bhd., Honeywell International Inc., Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd., Newell Brands Inc., Riverstone Holdings Limited, Semperit AG Holding, Southern Glove, Inc., Supermax Corporation Berhad, The 3M Company, Top Glove Corporation Berhad, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global industrial gloves market.
– To classify and forecast the global industrial gloves market based on product, material, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global industrial gloves market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global industrial gloves market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global industrial gloves market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global industrial gloves market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Industrial Gloves Market - Report Scope
According to the latest research, the global portable air purifier market is estimated to increase at the rate of 7.6% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. A portable air purifier is a compact device designed to improve indoor air quality by removing pollutants, allergens, and contaminants from…
According to the latest data, the global progressive lens market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Progressive lenses, also known as multifocal lenses or no-line bifocals, are a type of eyeglass lens commonly used to correct presbyopia. Presbyopia…