Global Industrial Drums Market
Global industrial drums market by type (steel drum, plastic drum, fiber drum), by end user (chemical, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, crude oil and lubricant, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global industrial drums market is poised to grow by USD 4.0 billion during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global industrial drums market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the industrial drums industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, end user, and region. The global market for industrial drums can be segmented by type: steel drum, plastic drum, fiber drum. Globally, the steel drum segment made up the largest share of the industrial drums market. Industrial drums market is further segmented by end user: chemical, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, crude oil and lubricant, others. The crude oil and lubricant segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on region, the industrial drums market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. According to the research, Asia-Pacific had the largest share in the global industrial drums market.
By type: steel drum, plastic drum, fiber drum
By end user: chemical, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, crude oil and lubricant, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global industrial drums market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Balmer Lawre & Co., Ltd., Greif Inc., Schuetz GmbH & Co. KGaA, Sicagen India Ltd., Time Technoplast Ltd., TPL Plastech Limited, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global industrial drums market.
– To classify and forecast the global industrial drums market based on type, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global industrial drums market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global industrial drums market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global industrial drums market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global industrial drums market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.