The global radiation dose management market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~7.9 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Radiation Dose Management Market Report. Radiation dose management refers to the practice of optimizing and regulating the radiation…
Global Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market
According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global induced pluripotent stem cells market is poised to grow by USD 2 billion during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global induced pluripotent stem cells market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the induced pluripotent stem cells industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the function, reprogramming method, method, application, and region. The global market for induced pluripotent stem cells can be segmented by function: cell analysis, cell culture, cell differentiation, cellular and molecular bioengineering, cellular reprogramming. Globally, the cell differentiation segment made up the largest share of the induced pluripotent stem cells market. Induced pluripotent stem cells market is further segmented by reprogramming method: integrated, non-integrated. The non-integrated segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on method, the induced pluripotent stem cells market is segmented into: DNA-based, protein-based, RNA-based, small molecule-based. According to the research, the DNA-based segment had the largest share in the global induced pluripotent stem cells market. On the basis of application, the induced pluripotent stem cells market also can be divided into: academic research, drug development, regenerative medicine. The drug development segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Induced pluripotent stem cells market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, USA, Rest of the World (RoW).
– cell analysis
– cell culture
– cell differentiation
– cellular and molecular bioengineering
– cellular reprogramming
By reprogramming method:
– small molecule-based
– academic research
– drug development
– regenerative medicine
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The global induced pluripotent stem cells market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Bio-Techne Corporation, BlueRock Therapeutics LP, Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS), Cell Signaling Technology, Inc., Corning Incorporated, FUJIFILM Cellular Dynamics, Inc., InvivoGen Limited, Lonza Group AG, Merck KGaA, Promega Corporation, Qiagen N.V., STEMCELL Technologies Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global induced pluripotent stem cells market.
– To classify and forecast the global induced pluripotent stem cells market based on function, reprogramming method, method, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global induced pluripotent stem cells market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global induced pluripotent stem cells market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global induced pluripotent stem cells market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global induced pluripotent stem cells market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market - Report Scope
Bio-Techne Corporation, BlueRock Therapeutics LP, Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS), Cell Signaling Technology Inc., Corning Incorporated, FUJIFILM Cellular Dynamics Inc., InvivoGen Limited, Lonza Group AG, Merck KGaA, Promega Corporation, Qiagen N.V., STEMCELL Technologies Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Global NGS library preparation automation market by product (automated instruments, automated kits and consumables), by sequencing type (RNA sequencing, DNA sequencing), by application (research, diagnostics), by institutions (pharmaceutical, laboratories, others), by region (Asia-Pacific (ex. China), Europe, North America, China, RoW (Rest of World)), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Global biometrics market by technology (hand geometry, fingerprint, face, iris, vein, voice, others), by end user (BFSI, commercial and retail, government and law enforcement, healthcare, travel and immigration, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029