Global Indoor Flooring Market
Global indoor flooring market by type (carpet, ceramic tiles, vinyl, linoleum, & rubber, wood & laminate, others), by construction type (new construction, renovation), by end user (commercial & industrial, residential), by region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South America), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Floor covering refers to any finish material applied over a floor structure to provide a walking surface. Popular flooring options include wood, engineered flooring materials, vinyl, tile and carpet. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global indoor flooring sector is expected to rise by USD 52 billion with a CAGR of 5.4% by the end of 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global indoor flooring market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the indoor flooring industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, construction type, end user, and region. The global market for indoor flooring can be segmented by type: carpet, ceramic tiles, vinyl, linoleum, & rubber, wood & laminate, others. Indoor flooring market is further segmented by construction type: new construction, renovation. Based on end user, the indoor flooring market is segmented into: commercial & industrial, residential. On the basis of region, the indoor flooring market also can be divided into: Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South America.
– ceramic tiles
– vinyl, linoleum, & rubber
– wood & laminate
By construction type:
– new construction
By end user:
– commercial & industrial
– North America
– Middle East and Africa (MEA)
– South America
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Indoor Flooring Market, including Armstrong Flooring, Inc., Beaulieu International Group (B.I.G.), ECORE International, Inc., Forbo Corporate, Interface, Inc., Mats, Inc., Mohawk Industries, Inc., Shaw Industries Group, Inc., Tarkett S.A., TOLI Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global indoor flooring market.
– To classify and forecast the global indoor flooring market based on type, construction type, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global indoor flooring market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global indoor flooring market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global indoor flooring market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global indoor flooring market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.