No products in the cart.
Global Indoor Air Quality Market
Global indoor air quality (IAQ) market by product (air cleaners/air purifiers, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, software/analytics), by end user (commercial, institutional, residential, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Indoor air quality (IAQ) is the air quality within and around buildings and structures. Poor IAQ has been tied to symptoms like headaches, fatigue, trouble concentrating, and irritation of the eyes, nose, throat and lungs. Gen Consulting Company estimates the global indoor air quality market will total USD 12,788 million by 2028, an average annual growth of 6.7 percent during the forecast period, according to the latest edition of the Global Indoor Air Quality Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global indoor air quality market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the indoor air quality industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for indoor air quality can be segmented by product: air cleaners/air purifiers, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, software/analytics. Indoor air quality market is further segmented by end user: commercial, institutional, residential, others. Based on region, the indoor air quality market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– air cleaners/air purifiers
By end user:
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Indoor Air Quality Market, including AirLabs Ltd., Airthings ASA, Airthinx, Inc., Aura Smart Air Ltd., Beijing 352 Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd., Blueair AB, Coway Co., Ltd., Daikin Industries, Ltd., Dyson Limited, Eureka Forbes Ltd., Fellowes, Inc., IQAir AG, Kinetic Solutions, Inc. (Rabbit Air), Koninklijke Philips N.V., Leapcraft ApS, Molekule, Inc., Oransi LLC, Panasonic Holdings Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Sharp Corporation, Whirlpool Corporation, Winix Inc., Xiaomi Corporation, Zhongshan Yadu Electrical Appliances Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global indoor air quality market.
– To classify and forecast the global indoor air quality market based on product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global indoor air quality market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global indoor air quality market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global indoor air quality market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global indoor air quality market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!