The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Immunohistochemistry Market
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) is a method for detecting antigens or haptens in cells of a tissue section by exploiting the principle of antibodies binding specifically to antigens in biological tissues. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global immunohistochemistry market size is expected to increase from USD 2,247 million in 2020 to USD 3,777 million by 2027, garnering a CAGR of 7.7% over the evaluated period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global immunohistochemistry market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the immunohistochemistry industry.
The immunohistochemistry market is segmented on the basis of product, application, end user, and region. The immunohistochemistry market is segmented as below:
– antibodies (primary antibodies, secondary antibodies)
– equipment (slide staining systems, tissue microarray systems, tissue processing systems, slide scanners, others)
– reagents (histological stains, blocking and fixation reagents, chromogenic substrates, fixation reagents, stabilizers, organic solvents, proteolytic enzymes, diluents)
– diagnostics (cancer, infectious diseases, autoimmune diseases, diabetes mellitus, nephrological diseases, others)
– drug testing
By end user:
– hospitals & diagnostic laboratories
– academia & research institutes
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Middle East and Africa (MEA)
– South America
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading immunohistochemistry market vendors that include Abcam plc, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Bio SB, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Cell Signaling Technology, Inc. (CST), Danaher Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, PerkinElmer, Inc., The Merck Group, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global immunohistochemistry market.
– To classify and forecast the global immunohistochemistry market based on product, application, end user, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global immunohistochemistry market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global immunohistochemistry market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global immunohistochemistry market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global immunohistochemistry market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Immunohistochemistry Market - Report Scope
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…