The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Immunoglobulin Market
Immunoglobulin or Ig, also known as gamma globulin or immune globulin, refers to the liquid plasma component of blood that contains immunoglobulins or antibodies. They are glycoprotein molecules produced by plasma cells (white blood cells). Immunoglobulins act as a critical part of the immune response by specifically recognizing and binding to particular antigens, such as bacteria or viruses, and aiding in their destruction. The global immunoglobulin market is projected to rise by USD 5.9 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 6.1 percent during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global immunoglobulin market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the immunoglobulin industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, mode of delivery, application, end user, and region. The global market for immunoglobulin can be segmented by product: IgA, IgD, IgE, IgG, IgM. The IgG segment held the largest share of the global immunoglobulin market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Immunoglobulin market is further segmented by mode of delivery: intravenous immunoglobulins, intramuscular immunoglobulins, subcutaneous immunoglobulins. Globally, the intravenous immunoglobulins segment made up the largest share of the immunoglobulin market. Based on application, the immunoglobulin market is segmented into: hypogammaglobulinemia, chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP), Immunodeficiency disorder, myasthenia gravis, others. The Immunodeficiency disorder segment was the largest contributor to the global immunoglobulin market in 2021. On the basis of end user, the immunoglobulin market also can be divided into: homecare, hospitals & clinics. Immunoglobulin market by region is categorized into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America.
By mode of delivery:
– intravenous immunoglobulins
– intramuscular immunoglobulins
– subcutaneous immunoglobulins
– chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP)
– Immunodeficiency disorder
– myasthenia gravis
By end user:
– hospitals & clinics
– North America
– MEA (Middle East and Africa)
– Latin America
The global immunoglobulin market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including ADMA Biologics Inc., Bharat Serums And Vaccines Limited (BSV), Biotest AG, China Biologic Products, Inc. (Shandong Taibang Biological Products Co., Ltd.), CSL Limited, Grifols, S.A., Johnson & Johnson, Kedrion Biopharma Inc. (Kedrion SpA), LFB S.A., Octapharma AG, Shanghai RAAS Blood Products Co., Ltd., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global immunoglobulin market.
– To classify and forecast the global immunoglobulin market based on product, mode of delivery, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global immunoglobulin market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global immunoglobulin market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global immunoglobulin market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global immunoglobulin market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Immunoglobulin Market - Report Scope
ADMA Biologics Inc., Bharat Serums And Vaccines Limited (BSV), Biotest AG, China Biologic Products Inc. (Shandong Taibang Biological Products Co. Ltd.), CSL Limited, Grifols S.A., Johnson & Johnson, Kedrion Biopharma Inc. (Kedrion SpA), LFB S.A., Octapharma AG, Shanghai RAAS Blood Products Co. Ltd., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…