Global Immersion Cooling Market
Global immersion cooling market by product (single-phase immersion cooling system, two-phase immersion cooling system), by application (enterprise data centers, high-performance computing (HPC)), by end user (automotive, defense, information technology (IT), telecommunications, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Immersion cooling is a thermal management technique, often applied as an IT cooling practice, by which electronic devices and IT components, including complete servers and storage devices, are submerged in a thermally conductive but electrically insulating dielectric liquid or coolant. The global immersion cooling market is likely to register a CAGR of over 21.1% with an incremental growth of USD 752.3 million during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global immersion cooling market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the immersion cooling industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, end user, and region. The global market for immersion cooling can be segmented by product: single-phase immersion cooling system, two-phase immersion cooling system. The single-phase immersion cooling system segment was the largest contributor to the global immersion cooling market in 2021. Immersion cooling market is further segmented by application: enterprise data centers, high-performance computing (HPC). According to the research, the enterprise data centers segment had the largest share in the global immersion cooling market. Based on end user, the immersion cooling market is segmented into: automotive, defense, information technology (IT), telecommunications, others. The IT segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. On the basis of region, the immersion cooling market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Globally, North America made up the largest share of the immersion cooling market.
By product: single-phase immersion cooling system, two-phase immersion cooling system
By application: enterprise data centers, high-performance computing (HPC)
By end user: automotive, defense, information technology (IT), telecommunications, others
By region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including 3M Company, Asperitas Company, DCX Liquid Cooling Company, Fujitsu Limited, Green Revolution Cooling, Inc., Iceotope Technologies Limited, LiquidCool Solutions, Inc, LiquidStack Inc. (Allied Control Limited), Submer Technologies, S.L., Super Micro Computer, Inc., Wiwynn Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global immersion cooling market.
– To classify and forecast the global immersion cooling market based on product, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global immersion cooling market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global immersion cooling market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global immersion cooling market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global immersion cooling market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.