No products in the cart.
Global Hydrolyzed Collagen Market
Global hydrolyzed collagen market by source (bovine, porcine, poultry, marine, others), by application (cosmetics, food & beverages, healthcare, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Collagen is the most important protein produced by the human body, it is mainly formed by the amino acid glycine, proline and hydroxyproline. Hydrolyzed collagen (also known as collagen peptides) is collagen that’s been broken down into more easily dissolvable amino acids, often available as a collagen powder dietary supplement. Hydrolyzed collagen can be extracted from different sources such as bovine or porcine. Gen Consulting Company predicts the global hydrolyzed collagen market will grow from USD 1,021 million in 2021 to USD 1,545 million by 2028, achieving a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1 percent.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global hydrolyzed collagen market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the hydrolyzed collagen industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the source, application, and region. The global market for hydrolyzed collagen can be segmented by source: bovine, porcine, poultry, marine, others. Hydrolyzed collagen market is further segmented by application: cosmetics, food & beverages, healthcare, others. Based on region, the hydrolyzed collagen market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– food & beverages
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The global hydrolyzed collagen market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Baotou Dongbao Bio-Tech Co., Ltd., BioCell Technology, LLC, CONNOILS LLC, Copalis Sea Solutions, Gelita AG, Junca Gelatines S.L., Lapi Gelatine SpA, Nitta Gelatin Inc., PB Gelatins GmbH (Tessenderlo Group), Rousselot B.V., Weishardt Holding SA, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global hydrolyzed collagen market.
– To classify and forecast the global hydrolyzed collagen market based on source, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global hydrolyzed collagen market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global hydrolyzed collagen market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global hydrolyzed collagen market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global hydrolyzed collagen market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!