Global Hydrogen Storage Market
Global hydrogen storage market by storage type (chemical-based storage, physical storage), by application (portable power, stationary power, transportation), by end user (chemicals, metal processing, oil refining, transportation, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global hydrogen storage market is anticipated to reach valuation of ~USD 7,873 million by 2028, representing a CAGR of 7.6% from 2022 to 2028 as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global hydrogen storage market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the hydrogen storage industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the storage type, application, end user, and region. The global market for hydrogen storage can be segmented by storage type: chemical-based storage, physical storage. The physical storage segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Hydrogen storage market is further segmented by application: portable power, stationary power, transportation. Among these, the stationary power segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Based on end user, the hydrogen storage market is segmented into: chemicals, metal processing, oil refining, transportation, others. The chemicals segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. On the basis of region, the hydrogen storage market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). According to the research, Asia Pacific had the largest share in the global hydrogen storage market.
By storage type:
– chemical-based storage
– physical storage
– portable power
– stationary power
By end user:
– metal processing
– oil refining
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global hydrogen storage market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Air Liquide S.A., Air Products and Chemicals Inc., American Elements Corp, Areva S.A., Chart Industries, Inc., Cummins Inc. (Hydrogenics), Hexagon Composites ASA, Linde plc, Luxfer Holdings PLC, McPhy Energy SAS, NHOA S.A., Plug Power Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global hydrogen storage market.
– To classify and forecast the global hydrogen storage market based on storage type, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global hydrogen storage market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global hydrogen storage market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global hydrogen storage market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global hydrogen storage market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.