No products in the cart.
Global Hybrid Operating Room Market
Global hybrid operating room market by product (audio display system and tools, intraoperative diagnostic systems, operating room fixtures, surgical instruments, others), by application (cardiovascular, neurosurgical, orthopedic, thoracic, others), by end user (ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs), hospitals, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
A hybrid operating room is an advanced procedural space that combines a traditional operating room with an image guided interventional suite. This combination allows for highly complex, advanced surgical procedures. Gen Consulting Company predicts global hybrid operating room market will grow from USD 1,101 million in 2021 to USD 2,201 million by 2028, achieving a CAGR of 10.4 percent, according to the latest edition of the Global Hybrid Operating Room Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global hybrid operating room market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the hybrid operating room industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, end user, and region. The global market for hybrid operating room can be segmented by product: audio display system and tools, intraoperative diagnostic systems, operating room fixtures, surgical instruments, others. Hybrid operating room market is further segmented by application: cardiovascular, neurosurgical, orthopedic, thoracic, others. Based on end user, the hybrid operating room market is segmented into: ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs), hospitals, others. On the basis of region, the hybrid operating room market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– audio display system and tools
– intraoperative diagnostic systems
– operating room fixtures
– surgical instruments
By end user:
– ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs)
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global hybrid operating room market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Alvo Sp. z o.o., Canon Medical Systems Corporation, GE Healthcare, Getinge AB, Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc, IMRIS Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Mizuho Corporation, Siemens AG, Skytron LLC, Steris plc, Stryker Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global hybrid operating room market.
– To classify and forecast the global hybrid operating room market based on product, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global hybrid operating room market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global hybrid operating room market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global hybrid operating room market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global hybrid operating room market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!