Global Hyaluronic Acid Market
Hyaluronic acid, also called hyaluronan, is an anionic, nonsulfated glycosaminoglycan distributed widely throughout connective, epithelial, and neural tissues. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global hyaluronic acid market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 4 billion, acelerating at a CAGR of almost 6.7% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global hyaluronic acid market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the hyaluronic acid industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application, and region. The global market for hyaluronic acid can be segmented by application: dermal fillers, ophthalmic, osteoarthritis (single injection, three injection, and five injection), vesicoureteral reflux (VUR). Hyaluronic acid market is further segmented by region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– dermal fillers
– osteoarthritis (single injection, three injection, and five injection)
– vesicoureteral reflux (VUR)
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading hyaluronic acid market vendors that include Allergan plc, Anika Therapeutics, Inc., Bloomage Biotechnology Corp., Ltd., Ferring B.V., Galderma S.A., LG Chem Ltd., Lifecore Biomedical, Inc., Maruha Nichiro Corporation, Sanofi S.A., Seikagaku Corporation, Shiseido Co., Ltd., Smith & Nephew plc, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global hyaluronic acid market.
– To classify and forecast the global hyaluronic acid market based on application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global hyaluronic acid market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global hyaluronic acid market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global hyaluronic acid market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global hyaluronic acid market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Hyaluronic Acid Market - Report Scope
Allergan plc, Anika Therapeutics Inc., Bloomage Biotechnology Corp. Ltd., Ferring B.V., Galderma S.A., LG Chem Ltd., Lifecore Biomedical Inc., Maruha Nichiro Corporation, Sanofi S.A., Seikagaku Corporation, Shiseido Co. Ltd., Smith & Nephew plc, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
The global triethyl citrate market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~4.6 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Triethyl Citrate Market Report. Triethyl citrate (TEC, C12H20O7) is a chemical compound that serves as a triester of ethyl…
According to the latest estimates, the global 1,4-benzoquinone market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 3.7% from 2023 to 2029. 1,4-Benzoquinone is an organic chemical compound commonly known as p-Quinone. It is a bright yellow to light brown colored crystalline solid with a strong pungent, irritating…