Global Human Papillomavirus Market
Global human papillomavirus (HPV) market by type (bivalent HPV vaccine (2vHPV), quadrivalent HPV vaccine (4vHPV), 9-valent HPV vaccine (9vHPV)), by dosage (2 dose, 3 dose), by application (HPV-attributable cancer, genital warts), by age (under 15 years, 15 to 45 years), by end user (community clinics, doctor’s office, health departments, hospitals, school-based health centers, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Human papillomavirus infection (HPV infection) is caused by a DNA virus from the Papillomaviridae family. Many HPV infections cause no symptoms and 90% resolve spontaneously within two years. Available HPV vaccines protect against either two, four, or nine types of HPV. All HPV vaccines protect against at least HPV types 16 and 18, which cause the greatest risk of cervical cancer. It is estimated that HPV vaccines may prevent 70% of cervical cancer, 80% of anal cancer, 60% of vaginal cancer, 40% of vulvar cancer, and show more than 90% efficacy in preventing HPV-positive oropharyngeal cancers. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global human papillomavirus market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 3 billion, acelerating at a CAGR of almost 6.3% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global human papillomavirus market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the human papillomavirus industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, dosage, application, age, end user, and region. The global market for human papillomavirus can be segmented by type: bivalent HPV vaccine (2vHPV), quadrivalent HPV vaccine (4vHPV), 9-valent HPV vaccine (9vHPV). Human papillomavirus market is further segmented by dosage: 2 dose, 3 dose. Based on application, the human papillomavirus market is segmented into: HPV-attributable cancer, genital warts. On the basis of age, the human papillomavirus market also can be divided into: under 15 years, 15 to 45 years. Human papillomavirus market by end user is categorized into: community clinics, doctor’s office, health departments, hospitals, school-based health centers, others. The human papillomavirus market by region can be segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– bivalent HPV vaccine (2vHPV)
– quadrivalent HPV vaccine (4vHPV)
– 9-valent HPV vaccine (9vHPV)
– 2 dose
– 3 dose
– HPV-attributable cancer
– genital warts
– under 15 years
– 15 to 45 years
By end user:
– community clinics
– doctor’s office
– health departments
– school-based health centers
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global human papillomavirus market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Beijing Health Guard Biotechnology Inc., Beijing Wantai Biopharmaceutical Co., Ltd., BioLeaders Corporation, GSK plc, Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., R-Pharm Group, Sanofi S.A., Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd., Vaccitech plc, Walvax Biotechnology Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global human papillomavirus market.
– To classify and forecast the global human papillomavirus market based on type, dosage, application, age, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global human papillomavirus market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global human papillomavirus market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global human papillomavirus market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global human papillomavirus market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Human Papillomavirus Market