Hot rolled pickled and oiled (HRPO) is a type of steel product that has been descaled, cleaned, and coated with oil. It is produced from hot-rolled coils and is used for applications that require a cleaner surface and improved mechanical properties. The benefits of using HRPO steel include improved surface quality, increased corrosion resistance, and enhanced formability, weldability, and paintability. The pickling process removes any surface defects, resulting in a smooth surface finish ideal for painting, galvanizing, and other finishing processes. The oil coating also prevents rust formation during storage and transportation. The latest analysis predicts global hot rolled pickled and oiled market will grow from USD 1,494.0 million in 2022 to USD 2,041.3 million by 2029, achieving a CAGR of 4.56 percent, according to the latest edition of the Global Hot Rolled Pickled and Oiled Market Report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global hot rolled pickled and oiled market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, end user, and region. The global market for hot rolled pickled and oiled can be segmented by type: sulfuric acid oil, hydrochloric acid oil. According to the research, the sulfuric acid oil segment had the largest share in the global hot rolled pickled and oiled market. Hot rolled pickled and oiled market is further segmented by end user: automotive, mechanical, others. In 2022, the automotive segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the hot rolled pickled and oiled market. Based on region, the hot rolled pickled and oiled market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Among these, Asia-Pacific was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022.
By type: sulfuric acid oil, hydrochloric acid oil
By end user: automotive, mechanical, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including POSCO, ArcelorMittal S.A., Big River Steel LLC, Sahaviriya Steel Industries plc, BSi Steel Limited, Salzgitter Mannesmann International GmbH, Kloeckner Metals Corporation, Hyundai Steel Co., Ltd., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global hot rolled pickled and oiled market.
• To classify and forecast the global hot rolled pickled and oiled market based on type, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global hot rolled pickled and oiled market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global hot rolled pickled and oiled market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global hot rolled pickled and oiled market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global hot rolled pickled and oiled market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.