Global Hospital Beds Market
Global hospital beds market by product (full-electric hospital beds, semi-electric hospital beds, manual hospital beds), by type of care (acute care, long-term care, psychiatric and bariatric care, others), by end-user (hospitals and clinics, home care settings, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Projected to expand at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2022 to 2028, the global hospital beds market will worth USD 4,968 million by 2028-end, according to Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global hospital beds market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the hospital beds industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, type of care, end-user, and region. The global market for hospital beds can be segmented by product: full-electric hospital beds, semi-electric hospital beds, manual hospital beds. The full-electric hospital beds segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Hospital beds market is further segmented by type of care: acute care, long-term care, psychiatric and bariatric care, others. The acute care segment held the largest share of the global hospital beds market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on end-user, the hospital beds market is segmented into: hospitals and clinics, home care settings, others. On the basis of region, the hospital beds market also can be divided into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– full-electric hospital beds
– semi-electric hospital beds
– manual hospital beds
By type of care:
– acute care
– long-term care
– psychiatric and bariatric care
– hospitals and clinics
– home care settings
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading hospital beds market vendors that include Amico Group of Companies, Arjo AB, Famed Zywiec Sp. z o.o., Favero Health Projects S.p.A., Gendron, Inc., GF Health Products Inc., Hard Manufacturing Co., Inc., Hebei Pukang Medical Instruments Co., Ltd., Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc., Invacare Corporation, Jiangsu Saikang Medical Equipment Co., Ltd., Joerns Healthcare LLC, LINET spol. s r.o., Malvestio Group, Medline Industries, Inc., MESPA Global, Midmark Corporation, Paramount Bed Holdings Co., Ltd., Sichuan Yufeng Medical Equipment Co., Ltd., Stiegelmeyer Gruppe, Stryker Corporation, Zhangjiagang Medi Medical Equipment Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global hospital beds market.
– To classify and forecast the global hospital beds market based on product, type of care, end-user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global hospital beds market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global hospital beds market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global hospital beds market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global hospital beds market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Hospital Beds Market