The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global High Flow Ventilator Market
According to Gen Consulting Company, the global high flow ventilator market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 0.8 billion, acelerating at a CAGR of almost 6.6% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global high flow ventilator market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the high flow ventilator industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the modality, end user, and region. The global market for high flow ventilator can be segmented by modality: portable high-flow ventilator, trolley-mounted high-flow ventilator. The trolley-mounted high-flow ventilator segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. High flow ventilator market is further segmented by end user: hospital, ambulatory surgical center, others. Among these, the hospital segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Based on region, the high flow ventilator market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America captured the largest share of the market in 2021.
By modality: portable high-flow ventilator, trolley-mounted high-flow ventilator
By end user: hospital, ambulatory surgical center, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global high flow ventilator market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Asahi Kasei Corporation, Getinge AB, Hamilton Medical AG, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic plc, Vyaire Medical, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global high flow ventilator market.
– To classify and forecast the global high flow ventilator market based on modality, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global high flow ventilator market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global high flow ventilator market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global high flow ventilator market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global high flow ventilator market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global High Flow Ventilator Market - Report Scope
Asahi Kasei Corporation, Getinge AB, Hamilton Medical AG, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic plc, Vyaire Medical Inc.
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…