Heat-transfer fluid is a type of fluid that is designed to transfer heat from one location to another. These fluids are commonly used in industrial processes, heating and cooling systems, and other applications where the exchange of thermal energy is important. According to the latest data, the market size of the global heat-transfer fluid sector is expected to rise by USD 1.5 billion with a CAGR of 5.55% by the end of 2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global heat-transfer fluid market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, end user, and region. The global market for heat-transfer fluid can be segmented by type: mineral oil, glycol, synthetic. According to the research, the mineral oil segment had the largest share in the global heat-transfer fluid market. Heat-transfer fluid market is further segmented by end user: oil & gas, chemical, food and beverages, pharmaceutical, renewable energy, others. In 2022, the oil & gas segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the heat-transfer fluid market. Based on region, the heat-transfer fluid market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Among these, Asia-Pacific was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022.
By type: mineral oil, glycol, synthetic
By end user: oil & gas, chemical, food and beverages, pharmaceutical, renewable energy, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Heat-Transfer Fluid Market, including Dow, Inc., Eastman Chemical Company, ExxonMobil Corporation, Clariant AG, Arkema SA, Chevron Corporation, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global heat-transfer fluid market.
• To classify and forecast the global heat-transfer fluid market based on type, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global heat-transfer fluid market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global heat-transfer fluid market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global heat-transfer fluid market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global heat-transfer fluid market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.