No products in the cart.
Global Heat Pump Market
Global heat pump market by product (air source heat pump, ground source heat pump, water source heat pump), by capacity (up to 10 kW, 10-20 kW, 20-30 kW, above 30 kW), by end user (residential, commercial, industrial), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global heat pump market is likely to register a CAGR of over 8.7% with an incremental growth of USD 43 billion during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global heat pump market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the heat pump industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, capacity, end user, and region. The global market for heat pump can be segmented by product: air source heat pump, ground source heat pump, water source heat pump. The air source heat pump segment was the largest contributor to the global heat pump market in 2021. Heat pump market is further segmented by capacity: up to 10 kW, 10-20 kW, 20-30 kW, above 30 kW. According to the research, the up to 10 kW segment had the largest share in the global heat pump market. Based on end user, the heat pump market is segmented into: residential, commercial, industrial. The residential segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. On the basis of region, the heat pump market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– air source heat pump
– ground source heat pump
– water source heat pump
– up to 10 kW
– 10-20 kW
– 20-30 kW
– above 30 kW
By end user:
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including BDR Thermea Group, Carrier Global Corporation, CENTROTEC Sustainable AG (Wolf GmbH), Daikin Industries, Ltd., Danfoss A/S, Glen Dimplex Group, Gree Electric Appliances Inc., Hitachi Ltd., Johnson Controls International plc, Midea Group Co., Ltd., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, NIBE Industrier AB, Panasonic Holdings Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Stiebel Eltron GmbH, Thermax Limited, Trane Technologies Inc., Vaillant GmbH, Viessmann Werke GmbH & Company KG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global heat pump market.
– To classify and forecast the global heat pump market based on product, capacity, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global heat pump market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global heat pump market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global heat pump market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global heat pump market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!