The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market
Gen Consulting Company predicts the global healthcare virtual assistants market will grow from USD 951 million in 2021 to USD 5,195 million by 2028, achieving a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 33.7 percent.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global healthcare virtual assistants market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the healthcare virtual assistants industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, technology, end user, and region. The global market for healthcare virtual assistants can be segmented by product: smart speakers, chatbots. In 2021, the smart speakers segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the healthcare virtual assistants market. Healthcare virtual assistants market is further segmented by technology: speech recognition, text-based, text-to-speech. The speech recognition segment was the largest contributor to the global healthcare virtual assistants market in 2021. Based on end user, the healthcare virtual assistants market is segmented into: healthcare providers, healthcare payers, patients, others. On the basis of region, the healthcare virtual assistants market also can be divided into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– smart speakers
– speech recognition
By end user:
– healthcare providers
– healthcare payers
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market, including Ada Health GmbH, Amazon.com, Inc., Babylon Healthcare Services Limited, eGain Corporation, HealthTap Inc., Infermedica Sp. z o.o, Kognito Solutions, LLC, MedRespond, LLC, Microsoft Corporation, Nuance Communications, Inc., Sensely, Inc., Verint Systems Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global healthcare virtual assistants market.
– To classify and forecast the global healthcare virtual assistants market based on product, technology, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global healthcare virtual assistants market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global healthcare virtual assistants market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global healthcare virtual assistants market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global healthcare virtual assistants market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market - Report Scope
Ada Health GmbH, Amazon.com Inc., Babylon Healthcare Services Limited, eGain Corporation, HealthTap Inc., Infermedica Sp. z o.o, Kognito Solutions LLC, MedRespond LLC, Microsoft Corporation, Nuance Communications Inc., Sensely Inc., Verint Systems Inc.
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…