No products in the cart.
Global Healthcare Personal Protective Equipment Market
Global healthcare personal protective equipment market by product (masks and respirators, gloves, face shields, gowns/aprons, goggles, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Personal protective equipment (PPE) is equipment worn to minimize exposure to hazards that cause serious workplace injuries and illnesses. These injuries and illnesses may result from contact with chemical, radiological, physical, electrical, mechanical, or other workplace hazards. PPE often includes respirators, eye protection, hearing protection, and protective clothing. The global healthcare personal protective equipment market market is projected to rise by USD 31 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 14.7 percent during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global healthcare personal protective equipment market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the healthcare personal protective equipment industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, and region. The global market for healthcare personal protective equipment can be segmented by product: masks and respirators, gloves, face shields, gowns/aprons, goggles, others. The masks and respirators segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global healthcare personal protective equipment market. Healthcare personal protective equipment market is further segmented by region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America held the largest revenue share in 2021.
– masks and respirators
– face shields
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– MEA (Middle East and Africa)
– Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global healthcare personal protective equipment market with some of the key players being Ansell Ltd., Cantel Medical Corporation, Cardinal Health, Inc., DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Dynarex Corporation, Hartalega Holdings Bhd., Honeywell International Inc., Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Lakeland Industries Inc., Medline Industries, LP, Owens＆Minor, Inc., The 3M Company, Top Glove Corporation Berhad, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global healthcare personal protective equipment market.
– To classify and forecast the global healthcare personal protective equipment market based on product, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global healthcare personal protective equipment market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global healthcare personal protective equipment market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global healthcare personal protective equipment market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global healthcare personal protective equipment market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!