The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Healthcare Information Market
The global healthcare information market is expected to increase by USD 113 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.8% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global Healthcare Information Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global healthcare information market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the healthcare information industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, end user, and region. The global market for healthcare information can be segmented by type: clinical decision support, electronic health records, laboratory information systems, picture archiving and communications, prescription drug fulfillment, provider order entry, telemedicine. According to the research, the telemedicine segment had the largest share in the global healthcare information market. Healthcare information market is further segmented by end user: academic and research institutes, diagnostic centers, hospitals. Based on region, the healthcare information market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Among these, North America was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021.
– clinical decision support
– electronic health records
– laboratory information systems
– picture archiving and communications
– prescription drug fulfillment
– provider order entry
By end user:
– academic and research institutes
– diagnostic centers
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., athenahealth, Inc., Cerner Corporation, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Epic AB, Epic Systems Corporation, GE Healthcare, IBM Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., McKesson Corporation, NextGen Healthcare, Inc., Siemens Healthineers AG, UnitedHealth Group, Inc. (Optum, Inc.), among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global healthcare information market.
– To classify and forecast the global healthcare information market based on type, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global healthcare information market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global healthcare information market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global healthcare information market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global healthcare information market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Healthcare Information Market - Report Scope
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., athenahealth Inc., Cerner Corporation, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Epic AB, Epic Systems Corporation, GE Healthcare, IBM Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., McKesson Corporation, NextGen Healthcare Inc., Siemens Healthineers AG, UnitedHealth Group Inc. (Optum Inc.)
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…