The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market
According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global healthcare cloud computing sector is expected to rise by USD 28.0 billion with a CAGR of 11.2% by the end of 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global healthcare cloud computing market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the healthcare cloud computing industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, service type, deployment mode, application, end user, and region. The global market for healthcare cloud computing can be segmented by component: hardware, software, network. The software segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Healthcare cloud computing market is further segmented by service type: software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), infrastructure as a service (IaaS). Among these, the SaaS segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Based on deployment mode, the healthcare cloud computing market is segmented into: private, public, hybrid. On the basis of application, the healthcare cloud computing market also can be divided into: clinical information system (NCIS), non-clinical information systems (NCIS). Healthcare cloud computing market by end user is categorized into: healthcare providers, private and public payers, cloud providers. The healthcare cloud computing market by region can be segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By service type:
– software as a service (SaaS)
– platform as a service (PaaS)
– infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
By deployment mode:
– clinical information system (NCIS)
– non-clinical information systems (NCIS)
By end user:
– healthcare providers
– private and public payers
– cloud providers
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The clinical information system (NCIS) market is further segmented into cardiology information system (CIS), computerized provider order entry (CPOE), electronic health record (EHR), laboratory information system (LIS), picture archiving and communications system (PACS), radiology information system (RIS), others. Furthermore, the non-clinical information systems (NCIS) market has been categorized into automated patient billing (APB), payroll management system, revenue cycle management (RCM), others.
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global healthcare cloud computing market with some of the key players being Alibaba Group Holding Limited, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Alphabet Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc., athenahealth, Inc., CareCloud, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Epic Systems Corporation, Intel Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), Koninklijke Philips N.V., Microsoft Corporation, NextGen Healthcare, Inc., Nutanix, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Salesforce, Inc., SAP SE, Siemens Healthineers AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global healthcare cloud computing market.
– To classify and forecast the global healthcare cloud computing market based on component, service type, deployment mode, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global healthcare cloud computing market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global healthcare cloud computing market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global healthcare cloud computing market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global healthcare cloud computing market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market - Report Scope
Alibaba Group Holding Limited, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., Alphabet Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., athenahealth Inc., CareCloud Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Epic Systems Corporation, Intel Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), Koninklijke Philips N.V., Microsoft Corporation, NextGen Healthcare Inc., Nutanix Inc., Oracle Corporation, Salesforce Inc., SAP SE, Siemens Healthineers AG
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…