According to the latest data, the global beauty devices market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Beauty devices refer to a wide range of devices used for skincare, haircare, and other beauty-related treatments. These devices can include skin…
Global Hair Restoration Market
The global hair restoration market is expected to increase by USD 3.2 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.6% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global Hair Restoration Market Report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global hair restoration market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the hair restoration industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the recipient area, treatment, end user, and region. The global market for hair restoration can be segmented by recipient area: scalp, non-scalp. The scalp segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global hair restoration market. Hair restoration market is further segmented by treatment: follicular unit extraction (FUE), follicular unit transplant (FUT), laser therapy, stem cell therapy, others. The follicular unit extraction (FUE) segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Based on end user, the hair restoration market is segmented into: hospital, clinic, others. Globally, the hospital segment made up the largest share of the hair restoration market. On the basis of region, the hair restoration market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America was the largest contributor to the global hair restoration market in 2021.
By recipient area: scalp, non-scalp
By treatment: follicular unit extraction (FUE), follicular unit transplant (FUT), laser therapy, stem cell therapy, others
By end user: hospital, clinic, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global hair restoration market is dominated by only a few participants including Aderans Co., Ltd., Bernstein Medical PC, Venus Concept Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global hair restoration market.
– To classify and forecast the global hair restoration market based on recipient area, treatment, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global hair restoration market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global hair restoration market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global hair restoration market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global hair restoration market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Hair Restoration Market - Report Scope
Aderans Co. Ltd., Bernstein Medical PC, Venus Concept Inc.
According to the latest research, the global portable air purifier market is estimated to increase at the rate of 7.6% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. A portable air purifier is a compact device designed to improve indoor air quality by removing pollutants, allergens, and contaminants from…
According to the latest data, the global progressive lens market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Progressive lenses, also known as multifocal lenses or no-line bifocals, are a type of eyeglass lens commonly used to correct presbyopia. Presbyopia…