Global Hair Loss Product Market
Global hair loss product market by product (hair oils, serums, shampoos & conditioners, others), by gender (men, women), by distribution channel (direct-to-consumer (DTC), online retailing, pharmacies and drugstores, salon and spa, specialty stores, supermarket and hypermarket, vendor stores, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global hair loss product market was USD 1,875 million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 2,589 million in 2028 and register a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period, 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global hair loss product market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the hair loss product industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, gender, distribution channel, and region. The global market for hair loss product can be segmented by product: hair oils, serums, shampoos & conditioners, others. According to the research, the shampoos & conditioners segment had the largest share in the global hair loss product market. Hair loss product market is further segmented by gender: men, women. In 2021, the women segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the hair loss product market. Based on distribution channel, the hair loss product market is segmented into: direct-to-consumer (DTC), online retailing, pharmacies and drugstores, salon and spa, specialty stores, supermarket and hypermarket, vendor stores, others. On the basis of region, the hair loss product market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific captured the largest share of the market in 2021.
– hair oils
– shampoos & conditioners
By distribution channel:
– direct-to-consumer (DTC)
– online retailing
– pharmacies and drugstores
– salon and spa
– specialty stores
– supermarket and hypermarket
– vendor stores
– North America
– MEA (Middle East and Africa)
– Latin America
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Hair Loss Product Market, including Coty Inc., Davines S.p.A., Developlus Inc., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Hoyu Co., Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, Kao Corporation, L’Oreal SA, Natura & Co., Pierre Fabre S.A., Shiseido Company Limited, Taisho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., The Estee Lauder Companies Inc., The Procter & Gamble Company, Unilever plc, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global hair loss product market.
– To classify and forecast the global hair loss product market based on product, gender, distribution channel, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global hair loss product market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global hair loss product market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global hair loss product market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global hair loss product market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.