No products in the cart.
Global Grease Market
Global grease market by thickener (metallic, organic), by base oil (bio-based oil, mineral oil, synthetic oil), by end user (automotive & transportation, construction, general manufacturing, mining, power generation, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Greases are higher viscosity, semi-solid materials, with thickeners to hold the grease in place which allows for long term, harsh-condition lubrication. The market for grease worldwide is expected to reach USD 4,928 million by 2028, recording a CAGR of 3.6% over the forecast period as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global grease market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the grease industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the thickener, base oil, end user, and region. The global market for grease can be segmented by thickener: metallic, organic. The metallic segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global grease market. Grease market is further segmented by base oil: bio-based oil, mineral oil, synthetic oil. The mineral oil segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Based on end user, the grease market is segmented into: automotive & transportation, construction, general manufacturing, mining, power generation, others. On the basis of region, the grease market also can be divided into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
By base oil:
– bio-based oil
– mineral oil
– synthetic oil
By end user:
– automotive & transportation
– general manufacturing
– power generation
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global grease market with some of the key players being AB SKF, BP plc, Chevron Corporation, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (Sinopec), ENEOS Corporation, ExxonMobil Corporation, Freudenberg Chemical Specialities SE & Co. KG, Fuchs Petrolub SE, Gazpromneft-Lubricants Ltd., ORLEN OIL Sp. z o.o., Penrite Oil Co. Pty. Ltd., Petroliam Nasional Berhad, Petromin Corporation, Shell plc, Suncor Energy Inc., The PJSC Lukoil Oil Company, TotalEnergies SE, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global grease market.
– To classify and forecast the global grease market based on thickener, base oil, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global grease market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global grease market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global grease market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global grease market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!