No products in the cart.
Global Graphene Market
Global graphene market by product (graphene nanoplatelets, graphene oxide, monolayer and bilayer, reduced graphene oxide, others), by application (composites, electronics, energy storage, polymer additives, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Graphene is a single layer (monolayer) of carbon atoms, tightly bound in a hexagonal honeycomb lattice. It is the thinnest material known to man at one atom thick, and also incredibly strong – about 200 times stronger than steel. Graphene’s unique combination of extraordinary properties offers a fascinating material platform for the development of next-generation technologies in many areas – wearable and superfast electronics, ultrasensitive sensors, multifunctional composites and coatings, membranes, medicine nd biotechnology, energy harvesting and storage. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global graphene sector is expected to rise by USD 650 million with a CAGR of 36.7% by the end of 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global graphene market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the graphene industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for graphene can be segmented by product: graphene nanoplatelets, graphene oxide, monolayer and bilayer, reduced graphene oxide, others. Graphene market is further segmented by application: composites, electronics, energy storage, polymer additives, others. Based on region, the graphene market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– graphene nanoplatelets
– graphene oxide
– monolayer and bilayer
– reduced graphene oxide
– energy storage
– polymer additives
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The global graphene market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including ACS Material, LLC, BGT Material Limited, Bluestone Global Tech (BGT), Directa Plus S.p.A, G6 Materials Corp., Global Graphene Group, Grafoid, Inc., Graphenea SA, Graphensic AB, Haydale Graphene Industries PLC, NanoXplore Inc., Thomas Swan & Co., Ltd., Vorbeck Materials Corporation, XG Sciences, Inc., Xiamen Knano Graphene Technology Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global graphene market.
– To classify and forecast the global graphene market based on product, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global graphene market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global graphene market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global graphene market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global graphene market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!