Global Golf Cart Market
Global golf cart market by product (electric golf cart, gasoline golf cart, solar golf cart), by application (commercial services, public golf course, residential services), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
A golf cart (alternatively known as a golf buggy or golf car) is a small motorized vehicle used on a golf course to transport both the golfer’s bag and the golfer herself. Most commonly, a buggy is built to seat two passengers plus two golf bags. But single-seaters and buggies built for more than two are also sometimes seen on the golf course. Gen Consulting Company predicts global golf cart market will grow from USD 2,059 million in 2021 to USD 2,962 million by 2028, achieving a CAGR of 5.4 percent, according to the latest edition of the Global Golf Cart Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global golf cart market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the golf cart industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for golf cart can be segmented by product: electric golf cart, gasoline golf cart, solar golf cart. The electric golf buggy segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Golf cart market is further segmented by application: commercial services, public golf course, residential services. Based on region, the golf cart market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). In 2021, North America made up the largest share of revenue generated by the golf cart market.
– electric golf cart
– gasoline golf cart
– solar golf cart
– commercial services
– public golf course
– residential services
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading golf cart market vendors that include Club Car LLC, Cruise Car, Inc., Garia, Inc., JH Global Services, Inc., Nordic Group of Companies, Ltd., Suzhou Eagle Electric Vehicle Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Textron Inc., Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global golf cart market.
– To classify and forecast the global golf cart market based on product, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global golf cart market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global golf cart market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global golf cart market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global golf cart market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Golf Cart Market