The global EDLC market, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 10 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. The top market companies profiles included in…
Global GNSS Chip Market
The global GNSS chip market is anticipated to increase by USD 192.5 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 12.9 percent as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global GNSS chip market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the GNSS chip industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the device type, end user, and region. The global market for GNSS chip can be segmented by device type: smartphone, tablet and wearable, personal tracking device, low-power asset tracker, in-vehicle system, others. The smartphone segment held the largest share of the global GNSS chip market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. GNSS chip market is further segmented by end user: transportation, consumer electronic, others. Globally, the consumer electronic segment made up the largest share of the GNSS chip market. Based on region, the GNSS chip market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific was the largest contributor to the global GNSS chip market in 2021.
By device type: smartphone, tablet and wearable, personal tracking device, low-power asset tracker, in-vehicle system, others
By end user: transportation, consumer electronic, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading GNSS chip market vendors that include Broadcom Inc., Furuno Electric Co., Ltd., Intel Corporation, Mediatek Inc., Qualcomm Technologies Inc., Skyworks Solutions Inc., Sony Corporation, STMicroelectronics N.V., Thales Group, Trimble Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global GNSS chip market.
– To classify and forecast the global GNSS chip market based on device type, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global GNSS chip market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global GNSS chip market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global GNSS chip market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global GNSS chip market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global GNSS Chip Market - Report Scope
Broadcom Inc., Furuno Electric Co. Ltd., Intel Corporation, Mediatek Inc., Qualcomm Technologies Inc., Skyworks Solutions Inc., Sony Corporation, STMicroelectronics N.V., Thales S.A., Trimble Inc.