No products in the cart.
Global Glass Fiber Market
Global glass fiber market by product (glass wool, roving, strands, yarn, others), by glass type (C-glass, ECR-glass, E-glass, S-glass, others), by end user (aerospace, automotive & transportation, building & construction, consumer goods, electrical & electronics, energy & power, pipe & tank, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Glass fibers are the materials made from extremely fine fiber of glass which is a non-crystalline material with a short-range network structure. Glass fibres are used as reinforcement of polymers in various fields such as aerospace, automobile, marine, sporting and leisure goods, and construction and civil engineering. The market for glass fiber worldwide is expected to reach USD 12,095 million by 2028, recording a CAGR of 4.1% over the forecast period as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global glass fiber market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the glass fiber industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, glass type, end user, and region. The global market for glass fiber can be segmented by product: glass wool, roving, strands, yarn, others. The glass wool segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global glass fiber market. Glass fiber market is further segmented by glass type: C-glass, ECR-glass, E-glass, S-glass, others. The E-glass segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Based on end user, the glass fiber market is segmented into: aerospace, automotive & transportation, building & construction, consumer goods, electrical & electronics, energy & power, pipe & tank, others. Globally, the building & construction segment made up the largest share of the glass fiber market. On the basis of region, the glass fiber market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– glass wool
By glass type:
By end user:
– automotive & transportation
– building & construction
– consumer goods
– electrical & electronics
– energy & power
– pipe & tank
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global glass fiber market with some of the key players being China National Building Material Co., Ltd. (Jushi Group Co., Ltd.), Chongqing Polycomp International Corp. (CPIC), Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A., Glasstex Fiberglass Materials Corp., Hollingsworth & Vose Company, Johns Manville Corporation (JM), Nippon Electric Glass Co., Ltd., Owens Corning Inc, PFG Fiber Glass Corporation, Shandong Glass Fiber Group Co., Ltd., Taishan Glass Fiber Inc., Xingtai Jinniu Glass Fiber Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global glass fiber market.
– To classify and forecast the global glass fiber market based on product, glass type, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global glass fiber market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global glass fiber market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global glass fiber market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global glass fiber market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!