No products in the cart.
Global Genital Herpes Treatment Market
Global genital herpes treatment market by product (acyclovir, famciclovir, valacyclovir, others), by virus type (HSV-1, HSV-2), by route of administration (injection, oral, topical), by distribution channel (hospitals, online pharmacies, pharmacies & drug stores), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Genital herpes is a common sexually transmitted infection caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). It causes herpetic sores, which are painful blisters (fluid-filled bumps) that can break open and ooze fluid. Two types of the herpes simplex virus (HSV) cause genital herpes: HSV-1 and HSV-2. The World Health Organization stated that in 2016, about 3.7 billion people under age 50 years had contracted HSV-1. In the same year, around 491 million people ages 15 to 49 years had an HSV-2 infection. According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global genital herpes treatment market was USD 2,045 million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 2,709 million in 2028 and register a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period, 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global genital herpes treatment market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the genital herpes treatment industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, virus type, route of administration, distribution channel, and region. The global market for genital herpes treatment can be segmented by product: acyclovir, famciclovir, valacyclovir, others. The acyclovir segment was the largest contributor to the global genital herpes treatment market in 2021. Genital herpes treatment market is further segmented by virus type: HSV-1, HSV-2. Based on route of administration, the genital herpes treatment market is segmented into: injection, oral, topical. The oral segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. On the basis of distribution channel, the genital herpes treatment market also can be divided into: hospitals, online pharmacies, pharmacies & drug stores. Genital herpes treatment market by region is categorized into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
By virus type:
By route of administration:
By distribution channel:
– online pharmacies
– pharmacies & drug stores
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Genital Herpes Treatment Market, including Abbott Laboratories, Avet Pharmaceuticals Inc., Bausch Health Companies Inc., Cipla Limited, Eli Lilly and Company, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited, GSK plc, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Viatris Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global genital herpes treatment market.
– To classify and forecast the global genital herpes treatment market based on product, virus type, route of administration, distribution channel, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global genital herpes treatment market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global genital herpes treatment market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global genital herpes treatment market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global genital herpes treatment market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!