No products in the cart.
Global Generators Market
Global generators market by product (diesel generator, gas generator), by power rating (upto 30 KW, 31-60 KW, 61-150 KW, 151-300KW, 301-500KW, 501-1000KW, above 1000 KW), by application (peak shaving power, standby power, prime power), by end user (commercial buildings, data centers, hospitals & healthcare, industrial, oil & gas, public & utilities, residential, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
A generator is a device that converts mechanical energy to electricity for transmission and distribution over power lines to domestic, commercial, and industrial customers. Gen Consulting Company predicts that the global generators market is estimated to touch a valuation of USD 17,223 million, registering a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period (2021-2027).
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global generators market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the generators industry.
The generators market is segmented on the basis of product, power rating, application, end user, and end user. The generators market is segmented as below:
– diesel generator
– gas generator
By power rating:
– upto 30 KW
– 31-60 KW
– 61-150 KW
– above 1000 KW
– peak shaving power
– standby power
– prime power
By end user:
– end user
– commercial buildings
– data centers
– hospitals & healthcare
– oil & gas
– public & utilities
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Generators Market, including Aggreko Ltd., Atlas Copco AB, Briggs & Stratton Corporation, Caterpillar Inc., Cetec Sudamericana SA, China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) Jichai Power Company Limited, Cummins Inc., Doosan Corporation, Generac Holdings Inc., IGSA Corporation, Kirloskar Electric Company Ltd., Kohler Co., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd., mtu Onsite Energy (Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG), Multiquip Inc., New Way Power (Pty) Ltd., WEG Equipamentos Eletricos SA, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global generators market.
– To classify and forecast the global generators market based on product, power rating, application, end user, and end user.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global generators market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global generators market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global generators market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global generators market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!