Global Fungicides Market
Global fungicides market by type (chemical fungicide, biofungicide), by application (seeds treatment, soil treatment, foliar, others), by crop type (cereal and grain, oilseed and pulse, fruit and vegetable, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global fungicides market is likely to register a CAGR of over 4% with an incremental growth of USD 4.7 billion during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global fungicides market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the fungicides industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, application, crop type, and region. The global market for fungicides can be segmented by type: chemical fungicide, biofungicide. According to the research, the chemical fungicide segment had the largest share in the global fungicides market. Fungicides market is further segmented by application: seeds treatment, soil treatment, foliar, others. In 2021, the seeds treatment segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the fungicides market. Based on crop type, the fungicides market is segmented into: cereal and grain, oilseed and pulse, fruit and vegetable, others. Among these, the cereal and grain segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. On the basis of region, the fungicides market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific captured the largest share of the market in 2021.
By type: chemical fungicide, biofungicide
By application: seeds treatment, soil treatment, foliar, others
By crop type: cereal and grain, oilseed and pulse, fruit and vegetable, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including BASF SE, ADAMA Ltd., American Vanguard Corporation, Bayer AG, Corteva, Inc., FMC Corporation, Nippon Soda Co., Ltd., Nufarm Limited, Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd., Syngenta AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global fungicides market.
– To classify and forecast the global fungicides market based on type, application, crop type, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global fungicides market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global fungicides market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global fungicides market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global fungicides market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Fungicides Market